There is a bit of everything in the title. Maybe the basis of everything as we know it up to now.
- Atoms are the foundation of our understanding of matter (all the stuff around us).
- Molecules are the the building blocks that are constructed from atoms to build the stuff around us.
- The forces between atoms that make up the molecule are called intramolecular forces.
- The forces between the molecules that the atoms make are are the intermolecular forces.
- The study of molecular kinetics is the study of the movement of particles and the movement is usually associated with applied heat. Heat energy and movement are strongly linked. Heat something and it moves faster.
For a more detailed look at the structure of atoms look at this Science Master Special
If you have any please ask them in the Reply section below.